Ventures ATL is actively seeking to fill an immediate need for Data Management Associates to grow our team. Suitable applicants will include/possess:
- Qualified adults with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) or other developmental differences
- Candidates must have the ability to commute to Ventures ATL’s office in Sandy Springs, GA (most work is currently being performed remotely but there will be some on-site training)
- The desire and ability to work at least 20 hours per week
We do not require specialized knowledge or job experience in data entry or product fulfillment, but candidates for these positions must possess the aptitude to succeed in this work.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for a position at Ventures ATL, please complete the employment inquiry below. You will be contacted via email with details about our current openings and how to join our talent pool. We appreciate your patience.
FAQs about working for Ventures ATL:
1. What is the prerequisite education or experience that a person needs to become a Ventures ATL employee?
There is no specific education that is needed although we highly value a high school diploma or college coursework. Ventures ATL’s mission is to provide meaningful employment opportunities for qualified adults with ASD and other developmental differences.
2. What are our expectations of our employees?
- Must have the desire/motivation to work
- Must have the ability to get to work on time
- Must be able to stay on task
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and manager
- Must be able to take meds independently
- Must have aptitude for product fulfillment or data management, including comfort with spreadsheets/Excel
- Must have detail-orientation and focus on accuracy
3. How much does the training cost?
The training is provided at no cost to new staff. You must successfully complete our training program to become a Team Member.
4. What support is provided to employees of Ventures ATL?
We provide staff supervision and feedback to our employees so that they have the opportunity to show their strengths and succeed in their work. Our workplace is designed to provide a positive work and social experience for our employees.
5. Can people work remotely (from home) for Ventures ATL?
Our work is generally done on site at our Sandy Springs office to maintain quality control and confidentiality of client data. Our office ecosystem also stresses a team approach where each individual contributes to the team effort. When the Covid pandemic hit in March of 2020, Ventures ATL quickly pivoted to a remote work model for many of our client projects while maintaining strict social distance protocols for the few activities that required an in-office presence.
6. What types of employment opportunities are available at Ventures ATL?
Ventures ATL is currently seeking persons who have an aptitude for data entry and product fulfillment.